12 V regulator

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Dec 3 18:34:43 GMT 2001

Bob

Let me re-state my requirement to clear up the request.

The regulator needs to supply an Input voltage of 12 Volts (+/- 15%) to the
time delay relay.
And must be good for a normal 12 volt auto configuration, and also a 16 volt
racing battery application.

So lets just say the regulator should be able to do the following:

Input 12 - 18 V
Ouput 12 Volts (1ma to 500ma)

If the input swings below 12 (ex 10.5) then it is ok for the output to also
swing to
10.5.  This is in case the 12V car battery goes a little low due to some
problem.

Steve