eDist Info

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 4 14:46:43 GMT 2001

Ashland seems to be the distribution point.
I *think* all the engineering and R+D is done in Michigan.
It's FAST now rather then Speedpro that was Felpro.
The outfit in Ashland I think is actually TCI, and they are just a
warehousing facility,  an eye ball on whats going on there would be an
interesting development
Bruce

From: "Shane Moseley" <smoseley at ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: eDist Info
> Thanks for the link.  Looks interesting.  Could this be the same guys who
> created the technology behind SEFI8LO and then sold it to FelPro
Performance?

http://www.fuelairspark.com/information/whatsnew/NewsDetails.asp?ListHistory