eDist Info

Shane Moseley smoseley at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 4 12:39:41 GMT 2001

Thanks for the link.  Looks interesting.  Could this be the same guys who
created the technology behind SEFI8LO and then sold it to FelPro Performance?
Ashland, MS is a very, very small town.  A short drive from where I'm at too
(Memphis).  Might have to drive down there and check it out.  Will keep my eye
on them.

Anyone else have info on this company or its products?

Latr,

Shane