Racelogic Emulator was RE: Honda ecm..hondata

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Tue Dec 4 14:12:52 GMT 2001

ANyone have any idea how to handle the checksums or
any "protection" of the memory on the newer ECU's?

I am trying to find out what memory chip the later ECU's
I want to mess with are, to see if the racelogic emulator
can handle what I am trying to do...

Also, what type of equipment is required, and how much does
it cost, to program the 27c256 eprom and the later flashproms?

Thanks,
Steve