Non email DIY list???

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Dec 4 20:43:34 GMT 2001

Steve.Flanagan at verizonwireless.com wrote:

> Currently I receive my diyefi updates via individual emails (and I assume
> this is the same for all on list).

There is also a digest mode, sent once per day, with all of the days
emails in it.

> 1)  Is there a push to get this list on a bulletin board WWW site that has
> threaded topics.  This way we can eliminate sorting out 100's of emails and
> deleting unwanted ones.  We can just visit the site, look at the topics, and
> chime in when we want.

The DIY list will stay an email list, although if other people want to
create a WWW based list they're certainly free to do so.  Most email
clients will sort by thread for you so you can skip threads that aren't
of interest.

The archives are available in html format sorted by thread, although
since I have to create them by hand they may lag a month or so behind.
These are read only, new posts must be emailed.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com