Steve's Parts Kit

GT40MkI at aol.com GT40MkI at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 06:46:58 GMT 2001

--part1_104.d58db3a.293f1cc9_boundary

I'm a newcomer, but the DIY WB02 kit that ??steve?? has put together caught
my eye.  What is the kit missing to complete the meter?  How much do the kits
sell for?  Does it use the production honda wb02, or something else?

Thanks in advance,
-Sean

--part1_104.d58db3a.293f1cc9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3>I'm a newcomer, but the DIY WB02 kit that ??steve?? has put together caught my eye. &nbsp;What is the kit missing to complete the meter? &nbsp;How much do the kits sell for? &nbsp;Does it use the production honda wb02, or something else?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks in advance,
<BR>-Sean</FONT></HTML>

--part1_104.d58db3a.293f1cc9_boundary--