Motorola microcontroller identification

Richard M richm at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 5 14:17:48 GMT 2001

Ludis,
The ECU is fairly simple by today's standards (only controls ignition and
overboost protection), way less complicated and earlier than EEC4. There are
a only few analog IC's apart from the processor, definitely internal EPROM
(probably mask ROM from the factory). I think it's 68HC05 family.. Motorola
have agreed by email that it is one of theirs, but unable to give any
information.
There is no edge connector.
Regards
Rich