Intake manifold construction, intercoolers

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Wed Dec 5 14:21:45 GMT 2001

Vibration is a point I did not think about before.
Does anyone on the list run an air/liquid intercooler and can confirm
the sizing information from Spearco ? I thought that an a/l coolder is
more effective and smaller in size than an air/air cooler.

The engine is a Renault/Peugeot V6 3L 24V, with Garrett GT twin
ballbearing turbos (GT25 Turbine, T3-60 compressor). max RPM is 7200,
boost will be about 1.2-1.5bar. The ECU is a Pectel T6M.

Bernd