Wideband sensor connector

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Wed Dec 5 19:55:19 GMT 2001

FYI,
I found two connectors for the wideband O2 on a 92 Honda Civic
yesterday.  This was a plain old Civic (no VTech).  One connector was right
next to this engine's O2 sensor connector.  It used a 3 or 4 wire (NB
sensor probably) O2, but the wideband connector (or one like it) was on the
harnesses also.  I found the other connector on the driver's side shock
tower, near the firewall.  I think it was somewhere near the master cylinder.

Brian