Seeking a little advice on EFI project

Tomas J. Sokorai Sch. tsokorai at xperts.cl
Wed Dec 5 15:58:31 GMT 2001

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 21:17, Ludis Langens wrote:

> > is the stock ECU hackable enough?... I want to write my own code, not
> > only modify the data tables.
>
> The Ford EEC-IV isn't as hackable as GM.  But it has been hacked, and
> there is a commercial product for tuning certain EECs.

hmm... and what about using the TB, sensors & fuel stuff  from a GM engine,
is there an engine model suited well for stripping this things? Is there a GM
TB which is plug'n play to bolt on the Ford manifold?

> What country is ".cl"?

Chile (pretty southern, huh? :-) .
Here Ford was very absent from our vehicle market for many years (like from
70-mid 90s)
GM is MUCH easier to find and the new parts are cheaper than Ford's.

Thanks!