Intro,,,, Street Outlaw (NHRA) looking for Megasquirt EFI

powermaxx powermaxx at netzero.net
Thu Dec 6 01:30:54 GMT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C17D05.56272900

I am doing an EFI project for my 73 Challenger currently Kinsler =
mechanical injection, 528cuin, 14-71 Mooneyham, ETHANOL, full chassis, =
etc....... I'm making the move over to EFI, something I can tune myself =
vs this mechanical system. This car will make about 1500hp (+) and will =
see a variety of tracks (and altitudes). I'm serious about this sport as =
I've campaigned this car  for 9 years in various stages of "Street =
Legal" trim in Club races to King Street in Denver CO and surrounding =
areas. This current combo has given me fits this year sorting out the =
fuel system at the cost of a motor. I have started to purchase injectors =
and came across this group and like what I see in the Megasquirt. Some =
of the posts had a group buy (closed, but......) would be interested if =
anyone drops out. From what I can see this system will do what I need. =
Anyone else running a supercharged setup? Ethanol?

I have helped setup a Speed Pro system on a 69 Road Runner 6-71 (very =
nice car) so am familiar with EFI and performance applications.=20

Back to the archives so I can catch up with you guys. I'm in digest mode =
for now and the archive site has been sporadic to access lately (is that =
normal??)

Looking forward to this.....

Steve St"RACE"ner (and toys...)
73 Challenger "Street Outlaw"
87 GLHS Shelby

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C17D05.56272900

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I&nbsp;am doing&nbsp;an EFI project for =
my 73=20
Challenger currently Kinsler mechanical injection, 528cuin, 14-71 =
Mooneyham,=20
ETHANOL, full chassis, etc....... I'm making the move over to EFI, =
something I=20
can tune myself vs this mechanical system. This car will make about =
1500hp (+)=20
and will see a variety of tracks (and altitudes). I'm serious about this =
sport=20
as I've campaigned this car&nbsp; for 9 years in various stages of =
"Street=20
Legal" trim in Club races to King Street&nbsp;in Denver CO and =
surrounding=20
areas. This current combo has given me fits this year sorting out the =
fuel=20
system at the cost of a motor. I have started to purchase injectors and =
came=20
across this group and like what I see in the Megasquirt. Some of the =
posts had a=20
group buy (closed, but......) would be interested if anyone drops out. =
>From what=20
I can see this system will do what I need. Anyone else running a =
supercharged=20
setup? Ethanol?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have helped setup a Speed Pro system =
on a 69 Road=20
Runner 6-71 (very nice car) so am familiar with EFI and performance=20
applications. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Back to the archives so I can catch up =
with you=20
guys. I'm in digest mode for now and the archive site has been sporadic =
to=20
access lately (is that normal??)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Looking forward to =
this.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Steve St"RACE"ner (and =
toys...)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>73 Challenger "Street =
Outlaw"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>87 GLHS =
Shelby</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C17D05.56272900--