The Parts Bin - International Order help needed.

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Dec 5 20:33:54 GMT 2001

I'm after someone (in the US) to ring The Parts Bin's free (in the US)
number and hassle them for information about an order I have with them I
placed over 5 weeks ago. Email me off-list if you can help.

DIY-EFI content? I have modified the KC-5300 (aka FMD or fuel mixture display
that can be used with the DIY-WB) to provide an RS232 (ie. serial) output for
logging purposes - this requires just three resistors and a transistor (and
a connector). I'll provide full details of the simple changes, and make the
HEX file freely available ASAP, hopefully by this weekend.

Peter