O2 sensor pullup resistor values?

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Dec 6 05:37:30 GMT 2001

A couple of op amp voltage followers could drive a
pair of resistors to a summing point.  But I wonder
what you want to do with the result?  A narrow band
sensor is not operating in the linear region, and
summing 2 nonlinear signals is not that meaningful.

The result would mean a lot more from a Wide Band
sensor.  An ECU would not be set up to process a
summed signal.  Putting a pair of WB bar graph
displays side by side could be useful, I plan to do
this soon.

Bruce Roe