CVT (was:Intake manifold construction, intercoolers)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 6 14:03:16 GMT 2001

Are you really sure?.
Let me be upfront and say I don't rely on dynos for much of anything, other
then establishing trends.
But if the tranny was a 25% power consumption item, we should be able to
recover some of that energy for doing something.  Put another way, in any
mileage rating the Manuals would flat stomp on the autos.
Bruce

From: "Craig Dotson" <crdotson at vt.edu>
Subject: Re: CVT (was:Intake manifold construction, intercoolers)