Intro,,,, Street Outlaw (NHRA) looking for Megasquirt EFI

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 6 14:27:40 GMT 2001

This is one of the few times, I'd say stick with something like a SpeedPro
(FAST) set up.  To sort out a system on a mega motor like this could be
asking for an expensive sneeze.  If you consider an engine are two as mules,
and want to do the work, by all means fine, but your taking an unnessary
risk in my opinion.

Half of what makes EFI so darned good is the ignition control.
If you really want to, OK, and more power to you, just my thoughts
Bruce

From: powermaxx
Subject: Intro,,,, Street Outlaw (NHRA) looking for Megasquirt EFI
I have started to purchase injectors and came across this group and like
what I see in the Megasquirt. Some of the posts had a group buy (closed,
but......) would be interested if anyone drops out. From what I can see this
system will do what I need. Anyone else running a supercharged setup?
Ethanol?
I have helped setup a Speed Pro system on a 69 Road Runner 6-71 (very nice
car) so am familiar with EFI and performance applications.
Steve St"RACE"ner (and toys...)
73 Challenger "Street Outlaw"
87 GLHS Shelby