Flame on

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:35:20 GMT 2001

Just wanted to mension that saab has been creating the same type of thing...
had it running about a year ago...

using a supercharger and 20 some odd psi boost.  I'm guessing they're using
a new type of compressor-- i'm suspicious that it is a new garrett unit that
uses hydrolics---(like a power steering pump)-- to spin the turbine....

Camden
snip..
>My particular fave is the VW variable compression head which goes from
>14:1 lean burn to 8.5:1 forced induction. Hats off if they can get that
>to be reliable.
>
>Bill
end snip