Intake manifold construction, intercoolers

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Dec 8 03:24:49 GMT 2001

Don't worry, it gets much worse, and makes less sense the longer you're
here. <g>

Oh, and I did pick up my Intake Manifold from the machine shop today.  Still
has alot of work to be done to it, porting, checking for leaks, clean up,
paint, etc..   Of course, this can't possibly work, we just had 2 days of
people saying that it won't work.
   So far Smokey, and Jenkins have been alot closer to knowing the truth
then most of the logic here.
Bruce
   Note:  The sender is not responsible for your interest or lack thereof in
the contents of this posting.  The Warning is included in part to ensure
that people who ARE NOT LIKE ME are in no way offended or disadvantaged.
   Copyrighted all rights reserved.
   Refrigerate after opening.

From: "Gary Schaumberg" <arnie at nconnect.net>
Subject: Re: Intake manifold construction, intercoolers