diy-wb works!

Jim Sloan leroy at sunflower.com
Fri Dec 7 23:50:53 GMT 2001

I just wanted to thank everyone that contributed to this effort especially
Steven and Robert.  Also many thanks to Bruce and the little guys, whose
posts I look forward to enthusiastically.  Bruce does make me feel a little
guilty for being a lurker, but it may be a good thing, since my primitive
conception of how things work is often wrong.

I'm excited, since this is my first real electronic project.  It fired up
without any snags.  I used a heat sink from an injector driver from a dead
ecm for U1.  Now we'll see how far off my tuning has been.

Many thanks.

Jim Sloan
leroy at sunflower.com