Intake manifold construction, intercoolers

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Sat Dec 8 12:22:51 GMT 2001

Sorry, I just had to make a comment.

Bruce wrote:
> Ya, them $450 idle speed controllers are a real money saver.  What did you
> say earlier one every 2 years until you figured out how to clean it.

That part is a bit to bad, only the second owner should need to replace it.
The same thing with air flow sensors. That is also an extremely overpriced
spare. This is only a way to beat the customer for a bit more money. I am
sure that the company that makes the engine management system includes this
when they set the price for the EMS of each car.

Jörgen