Intake manifold construction (blah, blah, blah)

Bob - Uni rcs07 at uow.edu.au
Sat Dec 8 19:19:06 GMT 2001

Hello Jurgen,

I have to agree. Referring to the charter I find the following
snippet:

Charter:
   This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed.

>From my short time on the list I get the impression that genuine
questions about EFI design take a back seat to chest beating. It is
nothing but rude to the listmaster, who is good enough to put up and
maintain the list, to disregard the rules so blatantly.

If you want to flame me, it would be great if you could do it off the
list.

Sunday, December 09, 2001, 2:11:39 AM, you wrote:

JH> Sounds like a few of you guys need to get laid.

JH> jay

Best regards,
 Bob                            mailto:rcs07 at uow.edu.au