WB proboscis

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Dec 9 01:28:14 GMT 2001

12" pre sensor, and 10" aft of 1 3/4" muffler pipe works.
The one **problem** is that on some cars with long exhuast systems, is that
the air is soo colded by the time they get there that they *chill* the
sensor enough to turn it off.  On one LT1 that I worked on it did that.  On
the GN with a single shorter pipe things were fine.  If it the light blinks
off, and display goes to 2.5 on the sensor output, you'll need another
sample point
Bruce

From: "romans, mark" <romans at starstream.net>
Subject: WB proboscis