diy-wb works!

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Dec 8 21:09:52 GMT 2001

The cal resistor varies a great deal on a sensor to sensor basis. Else
we would not have bothered to use it in the UEGO controller circuit.
The sensors vary as much as +- 15% at the end points. The facory
reads each sensor at a rich point and a lean point, then selects the
proper calibration resistor.

Well, I agree, relative to use in leaded fuels: 100 hrs is good. Relative
to unleaded fuels, not so good.

BobR.