Sensor Question

Bob - Uni rcs07 at uow.edu.au
Sun Dec 9 08:07:01 GMT 2001

Hello All,

I am at the stage of starting to do a rough overall design for the
micro and code to be used in my EFI project. So for I have made a
short list of the sensors that I think I will/may need to use, being:
MAP
Water Temp
Cam Angle
TPS
Battery Voltage
Air Temp
EGO
I basically came up with this list after looking at what most other
computers use, and what they use them for, my aim being to have a
computer that can compare to mid market kind of computers. Can anyone
suggest any that I may have left some important ones off the list, or
included ones that arent worth the hassle (with regard to the quality
of the finished product)?

--
Best regards,
 Bob                            mailto:rcs07 at uow.edu.au