diy-wb works!

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Dec 9 14:16:08 GMT 2001

The guy behind it would rather keep it to himself rather then see folks
*cash in*, and make a profit off of his work.
  It's just that simple.   While so many took exception to the Users
Agreement, all they managed to do was ruin it for others (and themselves).
Still amazes me the short sightedness of so many seemingly bright folks.
Bruce

From: <bcroe at juno.com>
Subject: diy-wb works!