What display for DIY WB

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Dec 9 17:57:09 GMT 2001

There are schematics for a bar graph display on incoming. Another one
in the works is an LCD display of AFR. Depending upon how quickly
the engine reaches redline a data logger is another valid alternative.

Can also have an ECM input to the ADC used to read the DIY-WB
output voltage and have it placed into the ALDL stream. A voltmeter
also works.

The DIY-WB was designed w/o a display on purpose. It is a building
block so that it may be used in any manner.

BobR.