SPAM

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 10 06:08:57 GMT 2001

From: "Bernd Felsche" <bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au>
Subject: Re: SPAM
> Bruce tapped away at the keyboard with:
> > From: "Bernd Felsche" <bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au>
> > Snippage
> > > Proving an "absolute truth" is impossible, and no defence even if
> > > you could achieve it.
> > You've, got Doc scratching his head over that one.
> > Drat, and now Bashful is saying, *2+2, IS 3*.

> In the matter of defamation, that is the law in Australia.

The act of making false statements,
and there are no absolute truths.
All the lil guys are confused on that one.   But again they had an entire
day of working on EFI stuff.

> There's a tome on my shelf covering this and other aspects of
> Australian law.

One of several volumes, a large book, or a scholarly one?.
There is just so much lost in the translation from Australian to US.
Bruce