SPAM

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 10 01:41:57 GMT 2001

>Greg Hermann wrote:
>
>> Petie--
>>
>> You have lied about other matters here, and therefore I do not give your
>> above statement any credibility. Therefore, I regard this post as SPAM.
>> Please govern and modify your posting behavior here accordingly !!
>>
>> Greg
>
>Dear Greg, you post is aptly titled.

Indeed. SPAM is precisely what you posted.

>Why don't you tell the list what you've done to help out the
>DIY-WB effort -

See below.

I don't recall anything you've actually done.

That's because you weren't here and, you, and the likes of you, by design,
didn't have a clue. I originally organized and motivated the off-list
effort which led to the development of the DIY-WB. Despite the best efforts
of another scum far more intelligent than yourself to disrupt it (just as
you have so tried), the DIY WB effort eventually succeeded. There are some
here who know the part I played in it, I simply haven't felt any need to
mention it. Why--because I think many others played a far more important
role than my own. I am happy for them to have all the credit.

>And, saying I've lied may just constitute criminal libel - better be careful
>Greggy (or should that be "the FAT man"?).

ROTFLMAO!!

Have to assume you might call me "Little Boy" next??

As in what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki??

Gotta wonder how you got a clue of what I am capable of physically, tho.
Perhaps you have somehow learned that my Uncle Hans spent better than 20
years in the ring as a pro wrestler?? :-)

>Peter

Petie--

I have told you before to stay -_OUT _ of my private e-mail box.

THAT'S _TWICE_ NOW!!!

As for any accusation of criminal libel--the truth is an absolute defense
against either libel OR slander,At least you appear to be educated on the
difference between the two. Leads me to wonder how you acquired such an
education !!

Besides which--it might be rather fun to have you serve the papers on me or
bear witness to any such charge in a court of competent jurisdiction
(personally, of course) !!

So--in order to promote my potential enjoyment of such an effort on your part--

"Petie Gargano is a self-admitted (by his own electronically written hand)
thief of intellectual property."

Let's dance, turkey !!

Greg