SPAM

Mos mos at sydney.net
Mon Dec 10 01:49:14 GMT 2001

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Greg Hermann wrote:

> >The kit is readily available from a number of suppliers, or you can make
> >your own boards if you purchase the article from http://www.siliconchip.com.au
> >
> >Peter.
> >
> >(I have no affiliation with Silicon Chip, or any FMD kit supplier)
>
> Petie--
>
> You have lied about other matters here, and therefore I do not give your
> above statement any credibility. Therefore, I regard this post as SPAM.
> Please govern and modify your posting behavior here accordingly !!
>
> Greg

I don't get it. Silicon Chip is an Australian Magazine. At the URL Peter
posted, 3 Australian suppliers of kits and one Australian supplier of PCBs
are listed.

I don't know where you're coming from Greg (other then perhaps something
about some pcbs), but for Peter to be somehow affiliated with the 5
companies seems at least a little over the top.

Mos.