Thanks for the EFI! (off topic)

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Mon Dec 10 10:15:28 GMT 2001

Andrew, how true! I was just getting to think the same myself.... I don't
know that many Americans (UK myself), but this stuff doesn't make me want
to....
The EFi stuff is interesting, but there's getting less and less - I'm quite
happy to hit the delete button, and often do, so i'm not even reading half
of it..
Regards
Rich