Thanks for the EFI!

Andrew R. Ghali andrewg at 16paws.com
Mon Dec 10 09:00:36 GMT 2001

Well, I hate to do things twice, but I will this time.  I dropped off
the DIY_EFI list back in the days of Garfield, EGOR and ION; when the
signal to noise ratio went negative like it has now.  I rejoined the
list after more than 2 years hoping that things had improved but I
see that they have not.  The name-calling, chest thumping and other
assorted rubbish between grown men is pathetic.  Most of the regulars
seem incapable of being civil, much less maintaining a simple conver-
sation.  Sure, some may know a lot about some subjects but NOBODY knows
enough to justify these attitudes and belligerence.  Screw you.  And
some of this noise even makes me ashamed to be an American - wake up
and smell the coffee.

I thought the list was to be moderated; either way it has not improved.
All I wanted to do was be able to apply my enginnering skills to my
hobby; I don't do EFI for work, I do it for fun, but this is not fun.
At all.

Goody bye.

Andrew