Atomisation

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Mon Dec 10 10:07:24 GMT 2001

Interesting...I must admit that I had thought that, under part throttle,
as the runner velocity was low it was better to inject at the narrowest
point. I hadn't thought about whether the poorer atomisation would
countermand this.

I guess we are assuming here that a TBI system will have a larger ID
than the carb as it will not need a venturi?

Bill