Sensor Question

Andrew Theurer habanero at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 10 21:36:12 GMT 2001

Carter,

Thanks for sticking to the original thread :)

The ring gear was brought up in efi332 a while back, and was discarded for a
number of reasons including the concerns you wrote about below.  One other
valid concern: It's quite possible that a tooth will break off, making a
difficult situtation much worse :(

-Andrew