EFI Information

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 10 21:45:21 GMT 2001

Stated like that you'll be looking at papers for years before you get going.
I'd suggest that you visit www.tunercat.com, and from there follow the links
to the ecmguy's page, in there are several hac's of popular GM ECMs that
would give an idea of what an ecm does.  Also, at his site, are overviews of
what items are editable in various ecms, and that would give some insight as
where to head
Bruce

From: CJYoungDET at aol.com
Subject: EFI Information
Hello everyone. I am new to this mailing list. I joined it because I am
interested in building an EFI system for my car just for a project. I have
experience in building PCBs and computer programming. I was wondering if
there were any papers or such materials available that explain the
fundamentals for EFI.
 Christopher Young