DIY-WB PCB LAYOUT ERROR!!!

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Mon Dec 10 19:45:27 GMT 2001

I'm still at work, don't have a PCB here. However, if you
are measuring a connection between the junction of R37 and
C11 to the output of the 8 v reg, then there is most
likely
a solder short on the board.

I don't believe that the layout is incorrrect as there are
several of these units already in use. If you would double
check and get back to me I may be able to help further.

BobR.