DIY-WB PCB LAYOUT ERROR!!!

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Dec 10 20:28:17 GMT 2001

Bill,

The one I built works fine, did not require any changes to make it work.

However, I had to configure mine to interface to a data recorder on our drag
car.
The data recorder only has a 5V capability, so I could not power the WBO2
UEGO part of
the board from my data recorder.

I had to power both the Heater and the UEGO circuits from the same source.
This
means that I also needed to tie the two grounds together.

J4 should be connected to J12 and should be GND in my case.  Until I
connected J12 to gnd I could not get the board to work either.

The board is fine.

Steve