DIY-WB PCB LAYOUT ERROR!!!

Bill Shaw w.shawsr at att.net
Tue Dec 11 02:21:53 GMT 2001

Oops, I was looking at R38. I was surprised it was working so well with the grounds 'screwed up' like that!

And THAT,  Peter,  is why I try not to speak in absolutes.  But when you can't be heard over the noise,  what's a guy to do but  try to shout over top of it?

Back to your regularly scheduled bickering....

bs