Sensor Question

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 10 22:24:54 GMT 2001

While possible, it's not a common occurance on many cars.  I can't recall
having ever seen a tooth break off.   Driving a car with a fubar'd starter
can ruin some teeth, but again it's not a common occurance.
  I've seen many times more reluctor coils in a distributor break then
flywheels fail.
Some times you just have to play the odds.
Bruce

From: "Andrew Theurer" <habanero at us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Sensor Question