MSD 6A

Daniel and Laura Burk ws6transam at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 04:12:13 GMT 2001

Andris,

My Crane Hi-6 is still going strong after six years and 46,000 miles. The trick is
to drill a small hole in the firewall and mount the box in the passenger
compartment. I use it in conjunction with an Accel module, Accel 'in-cap'
supercoil, Taylor spiral-pro wires, and Bosch platinum plugs. It lights off the
mixture to well over 6,000 RPM.

--Cheers,

Dan