WB assembly help

akallotte at juno.com akallotte at juno.com
Mon Dec 10 23:16:46 GMT 2001

----__JNP_000_4b0f.0dca.3518

This is the first time I've built something like this, so bear with me.
I've soldered on all the resistors, which was easy thanks to all the work
put into the parts kit. I moved on to the caps and have had to learn how
to read them. I'm still confused though. First, is the 22uf 25v cap in
the parts kit for reference C5 (25uf 25v)? Next, C2 and C8 call for .1uf
25v, but I only have 1 tantulim(sp) disc type cap with that rating. C9,
C13, and C14 call for .1uf 12v, but I have four little caps marked 104
C5K. Is the parts kit a little off or am I supposed to substitute
something? Thanks for the help and for the project.
----__JNP_000_4b0f.0dca.3518

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 rightMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0><FONT=20
face=3D"Verdana, Arial" size=3D2>This is the first time I've built =
something like=20
this, so bear with me. I've soldered on all the resistors, which was easy =
thanks=20
to all the work put into the parts kit. I moved on to the caps and have had=
 to=20
learn how to read them. I'm still confused though. First, is the 22uf 25v =
cap in=20
the parts kit for reference C5 (25uf 25v)? Next, C2 and C8 call for .1uf =
25v,=20
but I only have 1 tantulim(sp) disc type cap with that rating. C9, C13, and=
 C14=20
call for .1uf 12v, but I have four little caps marked 104 C5K. Is the parts=
 kit=20
a little off or am I supposed to substitute something? Thanks for the help =
and=20
for the project.</FONT></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_4b0f.0dca.3518--