EFI Information

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 11 00:17:46 GMT 2001

Yes, I did.
Did you?.

What better way to understand the fundamentals then to see what actually
works.   Once you see how things are done, you can make descisions about
what you want to use or not.   He asked a very basic guestion, and I replied
with a basic answer.  There is more to those sites then hacing, just in case
you missed it, that info can be applied in many different ways.
Bruce

From: "Huw Scourfield" <huw.scourfield at lineone.net>
Subject: Re: EFI Information