Turbo Chubby parts

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 05:45:27 GMT 2001

You are SOO good @ keeping us on the edge of our seats.

High pressure = easy to maintain nice spray patterns in all conditions,
something about "overwhelming the manifold conditions" thing.

fogger nozzles for easy availability.  I suppose this application could
really use someone to come up with a single injector nozzle similar to a
fogger nozzle that would be simple to change jets on, or better yet, have a
single nozzle/jet for all locations & have a variable jet somewhere else (or
pressure, but then we get into critical flow or not).

what do I want?  I think that I want vaporization for increased economy &
atomization for power.  Warm, tepid or cold?

exactly what it "does" is still a mystery to me & the topic of a major
debate that I don't think that we have got to the bottom of.  BUT, what
appears to be results of that is, increased resistance to detonation, keeps
the cyls clean (old mechanic dude teached me that one) & increases HP, by
reducing charge temp (but I have a feeling that this one is open for major
debate here).

BW