turbo SBC's... was RE: Thanks for the EFI! (off topic)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 06:01:00 GMT 2001

Agreed on the cleanliness thing, bad choice of words, I get it.

don't know about the other things, still have to do homework on the weighted
benefits of them all & see which are worth the time & energy. Heck, still
need to finish tuning in my VE tables, prolly ought to start there & work up
to turbo's (LOL)

BW