WB Requests

Bryon Hargis b_hargis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:16:40 GMT 2001

FJO Inc makes a lower price piece, although I have never heard anything
about its accuracy (or lack of).  It does have a nice rpm and a/f
datalogging software for it.  Price would be about 700 for that, and you
have to have a laptop.  I think its also near 700 if you dont get the
datalogging and get the display instead.

Bryon
"Pardon my html email account, but I couldn't imagine sifting through the
flames otherwise"