Atomisation

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Tue Dec 11 15:18:56 GMT 2001

I thought you would say that. Mind you remote injector mounts are fairly
cheap, even for bought units (jenvey dynamics).

So my engine, in first iteration will end up with 9 injector mounts.

2 in the TB
4 at the end of the runners (effectively port injectors)
2 squirting into the trumpets
1 squirting into the air box (worked for lotus)

I think a good nights sleep is required, followed by looking up the
prices for 1000cc/min P&H injectors.