WB Requests

Andrew Theurer habanero at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 11 15:42:34 GMT 2001

Their controller box is only $362 USD, and they sell the NTK sensor for only
$220 USD.  If you bought the sensor from partsbin, you could get WB for
under $500.  Also, their simple AFR display is ~$100.  I have feedback from
a couple of owners, and they are very pleased.  Considering what else is out
there, that's a really good deal for the non-diyer.

-Andrew