Atomisation

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 11 18:32:47 GMT 2001

But:
Does complexity always equal better?.
Or are you talking about, all these locations while you experiment to see
what really works?.
Have you thought of how you'll balance all of these?.
You can't start an injector at 0, there will be jump in AFR when it first
turns on.  How will you synch others off, as more come on, or are you going
to try and blend the two?.
How much time are you going to budget for trying to sort this all out?.
Just playing devils advocate
Bruce

From: <bill.shurvinton at nokia.com>
Subject: RE: Atomisation