DIY_WB inquiry (be gentle)

John & Meleaia McClure jmcclure at sstelco.com
Wed Dec 12 19:56:32 GMT 2001

It looks like I got to the party late.  I've been lurking on the list for a
few days now trying to get a feel for things here...and at times it looks
like a pretty rough crowd.  So try and be easy on the "newbie".

I'd like to try out the DIY_WB 02, but it looks like I've missed the group
purchases.  I signed up for a leftover PCB on
http://208.37.117.207/wborder.html.  There was a similar page I found for
the Steve C. parts kits and I signed up there to.  Will signing up on these
pages get me in line for some of the "leftovers"?

I must admit (sorry Bruce) that I looked at the Oz DIY_WB page and it does
look inviting, but in keeping with the spirit of things here on the list
(you guys did all the work) I'd like to solder one up myself.  I might even
try to put together the LED display instead of using a DVM.  (Sharing my
experiences with the list of course.)

So guys, point me in the right direction and I'll try not and ask too many
stupid questions.

FYI...I'll be using this to help me tune my 87 Buick GN for the dragstrip.

Thanks,
John McClure