76-79 Cad port injection EFI

Kevin Wright krwright at wankel.net
Thu Dec 13 01:38:14 GMT 2001

Yup, those would be the ones I'm looking for. One trick I ran across
on the webpage of a DIY-EFI'er was to use the later aluminum
manifold, and enlarge the throttle bores to match the early, larger
throttle body bores. Mainly for weight savings and asthetics; I don't
think that there's any significant flow differences in the manifolds.
I'll go with what I can find!

I gotta say, I'm really excited to be delving into the wild world of
DIY EFI. A lot of this stuff goes straight over my head, but I'm
working on it.

krw
...and lo, thus spake bcroe at juno.com on 12/10/01:
>Kevin,
>
>You want a 76-79 Seville or a 79 Eldo (and 80 in
>CA) for that setup.  78 on are a usually corroded AU
>intake with a smaller throttle body.
>
>Bruce Roe
>
>On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:20:37 -0600 Kevin Wright
><krwright at wankel.net> writes:
>

>>  Of course, *I* was looking for one with the
>>  Caddy/Olds EFI to plop on my '70 Cutlass with the MegaSquirt.
>
>>  Kevin Wright

Kevin Wright
krwright at wankel.net
krwright at ev1.net