DIY_EFI Digest V5 #937

PorscheRcr at aol.com PorscheRcr at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 06:59:16 GMT 2001

In a message dated 12/12/2001 2:16:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at diy-efi.org writes:

<< It's sort of tight at the front end of the engine bay when you stuff an RX7
 with a small block Ford... >>

Try putting a SBF into a 68 Triumph GT6, the RX7 is a breeze.  I have lots of
room at the front of the engine bay since the engine is stuffed back into the
firewall.  Footwell room though... good thing I have small feet :)

Bill J
68 Triumph GT6 V8 (getting Megasquirt)
67 International Travelall (also getting MegaSquirt)
84 Audi 90 Quattro (staying CIS-E for now)