new to the list

adam.bahret at vsea.com adam.bahret at vsea.com
Thu Dec 13 23:04:29 GMT 2001

Hi I'm new to the mailing list.
My name is Adam Bahret and I am a mechanical engineer with a BS in
Mechanical Eng and a MS in Mech Eng Computer Systems and analylitical
tools.  But foremost I am a basment bomber gear head like the rest of you
and unfortunatley don't have a basement, so I basiccally trash the
apartment regularly.

Current Projects:  Building a fuel injection system for a 73 2.4 L
currently carbed Porsche engine.  Since it is a carbuerated engine I have
had to fabricate the fuel ijection system. Machined intake runners.  Made
an airbox out of fiberglass using a reverse lost core method.  The
computer is based on  Z world JackRabbit Controller.  It's not a EPROM but
it has a 5 year battery in the board.  It's a nice set up for
experimentation.
I look forward to building the wide band O2 sensor.  I am hoping to get my
hands on one of the printed circuit boards if any are left.  Please let me
know if you know of one available.  Or a parts kit.

I am also interested in finding out if anybody has built the digital
distributorless electronic ignition project that was posted by Tim Drury.

Adam